Monday, August 3, 2026

Minimalist Monday

Welcome to another edition of Minimalist Monday - honing the less is more principle in a clean and simple design. 


My card was inspired by playing along to a couple challenges:

CAS on Friday #339 flowers - I’ve chosen the Sunflower embossing folder for this round. 


AAA Cards Challenge #320 - S themed challenge I have Sunflowers and Silver Shiny foil


As You See It  - Summer Days #AYSI378 - I have sunflowers and a summer yellow palette.


Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc298 top row for the win: sparkle, twine and butterfly.


I’m getting inky with the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil bundle, Coneflower Celebration stamp set, Sunflower embossing folder, Greetings for You ephemera pack and black gold twine.


Fun simple elegant ‘thinking of you’ card. I love the look of embossed vellum and the black & white with pops of yellow is so cheerful and hopefully will elicit pick me up vibes in the receiver.


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

No comments:

Post a Comment