Thursday, August 6, 2026

Wake Up & Create Thursday Challenge

Welcome to my Wake Up & Create on Thursday challenge.


It’s a little mix of Throwback Thursday with an image inspiration to use to inspire you to shop your stash and combine some old favourites with new goodies in a new way and than share to inspire others to do the same with their stash! 


This week I am getting inky with the Colorful Seasons bundle, Prairie Grass stamps from my stash and have combined them with the new  Classic Greeting hot foil bundle, the Scenic Coast DSP and 2026-2027 In Color Butterflies.      


Love this combination of products - I think I could almost step into this image with an ice cold lemonade and watch the sunset. 

Perfect card to Celebrate any occasion. Got an upcoming birthday, anniversary or retirement?


It’s SO SHINY in person!


Would love for you to join the fun and play along with the #TA4L014 challenge. When you’re done add your link below to share with us all! 

Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment