Monday, January 11, 2016

Pack N Go Kitchen Tutorial

So Santa brought me a Silhouette for Christmas .. ok well to be totally truthful Santa brought my BFF a new Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and so Santa re-gifted me her ole Portrait but it is new to me and I am looking forward to getting to know it better! So I have been looking on Pinterest and other groups for ideas on how to make great use of it and came across this cool option! 

Image Source and full tutorial here
The Pack-n-go Kitchen ~ using vinyl to help it stick to the top of a Rubbermaid storage container. These would be perfect for homes with small spaces, the grandparents house or taking camping or to the cottage where you want them to have stuff to play with but not a lot of space! 

Plus the lovely creators at Printable Cuttable Creatables are offering this SVG file to make this FREE  along with the step by step tutorial to walk you through it! 

I have not gotten any vinyl yet but I am totally pinning this for future reference! 

Have an amazing day!


Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much


 

No comments:

Post a Comment