Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

 What are you hoping to do more of in 2022?


I like to reflecting on what I am going to start doing more of,stop doing and keep doing! 


For me mine are:
Start doing - consistently engaging in preparing content for my blog each week (trying new recipes, sharing my paper crafting, sharing more self care and mindfulness strategies)

Stop doing - wallowing in the depression from all the things Covid and my health challenges have taken from me this past two years and letting it control my life.

Keep doing - making going to the gym and eating healthy a daily priority!



As a result I have also chosen my two mantra words to be Accept & Transform as we move forward into 2022! 

Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life


No comments:

Post a Comment