Welcome to another edition of fun fold Friday - today’s card features the Gatefold Card with a simple front flap.
Inspired to share this oldie but goodie by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge whose front two panels that reminded me of a gate fold. #AHSC696
As You See It Challenge - hastened handicrafts speed challenge to make a crafting card in under 10 minutes - I chose to share this crafting fold is its awesome because it is both a quick, easy design but it’s stunning none the less! #AYSI379
This project got inky with the Made with Love DSP, Traditional Labels stamp, Stylish Shapes dies, Seasonal Cheer embossing folder and Red & White Peppermint embellishments
Measurements are on the image:
Fun but quick and easy Merry Christmas
I just love the little red & white peppermint embellishments. Gatefold card designs stands and fits in a standard A2 envelope.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life







I love how you turned our sketch into a fun fold. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle 🙏
DeleteFabulous way to use the sketch - great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Alyson 🙏
DeleteSuch a fun interpretation of the sketch! I love the gatefold design and the classic red, white and green colour combination. The peppermint embellishments are such a cute finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDelete