Saturday, August 8, 2026

Clean & Simple Saturday

Welcome to another edition of Clean & Simple Saturday - still working at trying to hone those clean and simple design principles.


Todays design was inspired by playing along to a couple challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #FMS748 I used a cluster of florals in place of the 3 circles. 

Time Out Challenge #TOC319 - pick 2 - over achiever that I am CAS design & Floral focal point & Birthday Best Wishes sentiments & Geometric stripes & polka dots


And a new one Krafty Chicks Challenge - birthday #832 Best Wishes sentiment.


I’m getting inky with Artisan Sketched Garden DSP, blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green blends, antique pearls and unbranded silver twine.


Think I got an ‘almost” clean and simple criteria with this one -  tried to keep my cluster contained in the bottom corner with a bit of subtle score lines up the side. 


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral card! The horizontal and vertical lines are such a fabulous element. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love flowers and purple and the layout you did is great. Nicely done.Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely with the pretty purple flowers and all the layers and a creative layout. Thank you for taking time out to join us with your 'Pick 2'. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete