Friday, January 7, 2022

The Month of Love is Coming!

Introduce more love into your life with these adorable products! Make sweet treat packaging, valentines, cards, and more with the Sweet Talk Suite Collection. 
Plus with Saleabration running  right now but the full Suite and add some adhesive and you qualify to choose TWO free Saleabration items!




Due to Covid I have had to unsubscribe to my personal online website with Stampin’ Up! However I am still an active demonstrator so if you’d like help order just give me a shout via email or Facebook link and I can place an order via my back office for you! 


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 


 
#papercrafting #papercrafts #cardmaking #cards #greetingcards #handmade #stampinup #stamping #scrapbooking #scrapbook #memorykeeping #crafting #carddesign #customcards #homedecor #weddinginvitations #socialselling #directsales #workfromhome #momlife #stepmomlife #creatingismytherapy #healthandwellness #selfcare #mentalhealthmatters #cleanliving #craftaddict #craftastherapy #crafts #creativity #valentines 

No comments:

Post a Comment