Monday, January 3, 2022

Stop Wishing - Start Doing in 2022

 

A lover of life long learning I am currently taking a training course with my GelMomenet up line, Stacey Regan, on how to brand yourself on social media to help spread your message! Also listing to podcasts from another amazing speak with the amazing Lori Ervin and working on some mindset and limiting beliefs with yet another empowering woman Tracy over at Loved from the Inside Out on Facebook! 
 
So this was one of the videos shared as part of the mastermind class that Stacey is offering to her Gel Sisters ... like seriously that is what they call each other and it is one of the things I love best about social selling / direct sales opportunities is the amazing tribe of empowering woman who treat one another like family and share their wealth of knowledge with others to help build everyone up!
 
If you are looking for some motivation and ah ha moments around the role of your mindset and self care and love for oneself and others as we head in to 2022 ... take a listen because as always Oprah does not disappoint! 
 
 
It is a 28 minute video and I will likely need to re-listen to it when I am not also driving to the gym so I can take some notes and create better action plan to 'start doing' so to speak. Spending my commute time to the gym listening to podcasts and motivational speakers is one of my goals for 2022 to make better use of my time!
 
Anyway I just wanted to share it with you all now before I loose the link because I really enjoyed some new tips as well as refreshers / reminders of things I used to do but than got too busy and had stopped - like the Daily Gratitude journal. 
 
 

I totally need to pick that habit back up because like keeping a food journal to keep oneself on track eating healthy I know from experience that keeping a mindset of gratitude really does help with managing my anxiety/depression symptoms! 
 
Take Care
 
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 


No comments:

Post a Comment