Thursday, January 13, 2022

Tasty Thursday Recipe Review - Baked Boursin Chicken

Nom nom - saw this recipe on a Tik Tok so had to give it a try! I wish I had jotted down the creator so I could give a shout out but it was a 2am insomnia find and in my effort to read the ingredients on my phone clearly I zoomed in and accidentally cropped off the handle when I took the screenshot! So whoever you are - thank you kindly for this one it was a huge hit!




 
 This one got 6 thumbs around the table here and at least one this is a worthy mouth orgasm  - even the still developing his clean eating palette cleaned his plate! 

We had this with a spinach salad because we try to eat grain free - however if you can have grains it would be lovely over pasta. Next time I think I will try it over some sauteed Zucchini noodles to help with the delicious sauce having something to stick to - although its all good I got it up with a spoon this time so it did not go to waste!
 
Bon Appetite 

Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4/life 

No comments:

Post a Comment