Thursday, May 9, 2019

Day 11 Epic Challenge

Breakfast started out great with a Peppermint Pattie inspired smoothie and peanut butter and banana toast!



Today was one of those days where busy meeting everyone else’s needs and multi tasking balancing work and life that I forgot to have a “what if” plan for myself and ended up making a not so stellar lunch choice for myself - not that they were not tasty but for the calories consumed not nearly as filling or nourishing as the Greek Omelet I had planned!


Dinner was delicious - some comfort food with Shepherds Pie and grilled Tuscan veggies

 Committed to my move more challenge which is Day nine.

Trying not to be too hard on myself with the French fry choice because I was late getting home for lunch and got over hungry and crossing my fingers it does not result in too bad cravings for the empty carbs! 

Tomorrow is a new day make it a great one!

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life


No comments:

Post a Comment