Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Day 10 Epic Life recap

Day 10 of the Epic Life Challenge and its deliciousness wrapping up food wise! Still heading off to gym shortly to get in my minimum 30 minutes of cardio!

Tried a new combo for my smoothie - with the Epicure baked apple fruit dip seasoning with Torani sugar free salted caramel and a pinch of extra cinnamon with the plain Greek yogurt, spinach and sliced beats! Nom nom! It was delicious! Love now the mix of spinach and beet creates a nice colour appeal to the smoothie! 

Had a craving for Egg Salad sandwich - swapped out the traditional mayo for Greek yogurt and seasoned it with Epicure Guacamole seasoning and relish!

Dinner was comfort food night -  nom nom! No need to forgo your body’s  cravings just remember your portion control to balance your plate.

I was joking with my Epic Life Challengers that I was so proud today because I totally had perfect form for 2 of the challenges and it felt amazing ... but must have been too early in the morning because my wittiness went over their head that it was the two rest days I was reference my skills at!

Fingers crossed that the weather man is wrong for tomorrow because I could really use the rain to hold off until the evening at least as I  want to take the crew to the park for the morning while my van is serviced!

Happy Hump Day 💕

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life 


No comments:

Post a Comment