Sunday, May 12, 2019

Day 14 Epic Mother's Day!

Today’s day 14 - two full weeks into the 90 day challenge & its Mother’s Day so saved my “free meal” this week for today. 

Decadent Mother's Day breakfast totally on plan! Powerhouse Waffle recipe is on the blog here.  I flavor my Plain Greek Yogurt with Torani Salted Caramel Sauce ... great way to add a pack of decadent flavor without any additional calories. I sprinkled with some Epicure Tutti Fruiti Whole Food Topper and served with a side of fresh berries.


Packed my day full of comfort foods but “on plan” versions and portions. Because I ate a late brunch I opted for some apple pecan crumble for mid afternoon snack!


Dinner was delicious fan favorite using the Epicure Alfredo sauce mix and adding in chicken, bacon and veggies served over butternut squash noodles.


 Because I opted for no grains with dinner I had calories left over for a dessert for Mother's Day ... so even with today being my 'free meal' day I still stayed on plan calorie wise!


I completed day 12 of the May Move more challenge and went to give for 60 minutes of aqua fit class. 


Have an amazing Mother's Day!
 
Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life



No comments:

Post a Comment