Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Day 17 Epic Life

Day 17 - bam 💥 

Breakfast to go this morning cause beautiful sunny day to walk to playgroup with kiddies so needed to eat as I walked.


Finished off the second half of the Guacamole tuna from earlier this week for lunch! Nom nom marinating in the flavor makes it even better the second time around!

Nipped out for dinner after the visitation to a lovely little place called State and Maine and had a half the Burrito bowl cause came with like a weeks worth of rice in bottom 🤣


Definitely battling my inner sloth right now but got my exercising in at quiet time because I knew I would not be getting to gym tonight doing to heading to a visitation for my dear friends sister who passed away from cancer this week. 
 
Have an Epic Day

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment