These are an awesome treat for either breakfast or lunch or a balanced snack leading up to the holiday or for Christmas morning ~ a gift left behind by your Elf before heading back to the North Pole ... we make them using our Grain Free pancakes ~ recipe can be found here.
Elf Pancake Plate
What You Need
- Breakfast sausages or bacon would work too
- Raspberries or Strawberries
- Cucumber slices
What You Do
- Cook sausage until well cooked through and set on paper towel to drain excess grease
- Prepare your pancakes
- Slice cucumbers and cut in half
- Arrange food on the plate to resemble an elf and present to children!
Have an amazing day!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Post a Comment