What You Need
Serves 2 adults as a side dish or replacement for your grain dish
- Brussel sprouts about 20
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of pecans ~ chopped
- 2 teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Epicure Apple and Sage seasoning or a stuffing season of your choice
- Tin foil
- Wash and cut brussel sprouts in half remove any brown core part
- Place brussel sprouts on a sheet of tin foil ~ add remaining ingredients over top and close up the tinfoil to form a pouch.
- BBQ over 400 F for 30-45 minutes until tender or could bake in the oven the same way I just prefer to cook on the BBQ cause it adds that additional flavor.
- Pairs well with any meat ~ we had it with Pork chops this week
Have an amazing day!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Post a Comment